RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Tank Shops/Manufactures
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 06:37 AM
Dmon1996

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: RC Tank Shops/Manufactures

It seems rather unfair to have this kind of warning next to raidentech **NOTE shop may sell RC tanks cheaper, but many RCU members have had bad customer service issues. Use at your discretion. ** while rccomand is left as if it's all good. Raiden might not have the greatest and latest updated web site but they never took money from anyone and failed to deliver afterwards.
I can not coment on RC Command's service or lack thereof, but there should always be a warning beside Raidentech because it is well deserved! I have tried dealing with them twice, and twice they tried to rip me off! First they sold me a tank they did not have and took over 6 months to get in stock and refused to refund my money - VISA had to step in on this issue. The second I purchased inexpensive metal tracks that were two links too short to use. MatoMart helped me out with that issue. So I guess you are incorrect - in both my cases, Raidentech "took money and failed to deliver afterwards"..... your own words. Raidentech is just bad news; some have been happy with their service but there are too many of us reporting poor service and support to not warn new people into the hobby.... One bad experience with Raidentech could lose us a great potential tanker!