RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:40 AM
FNQFLYER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to Club SAITO !

Hey Craig pardon my apparent happiness but that cyclone is gradually moving south as of the 802 bulletin te damage path has contracted to Cairns / Ingham basically but the actual path is moving closer to Innisfail (and a very good friends place at Mena Creek).  Any movement away from here is good for us and now we are on the north side so that is an improvement.
The two women our mayor (Auntie Val) who is totally at sea and ineffectua and Captain Bligh have been hounding us on the idiot box enoygh to turn a guy to DVD's.
Any way the storm surge thingy has been down graded for us in Cairns especially on the northern beaches but time will tell. We are staying (we are on the highest point at Holloways so if all else we can surf the house to my mates place at Redlynch
Now my hope is no lightening (shouldn't be) cause the last thing I want is for something like that to hit the shed.  All the spare fuel for the car, generator, chain saw and the model a/c would make a very big bang if it went off
Cath Ya later