RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 02-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Speedracer2112

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)

ORIGINAL: RCGuy41

SR,

Sir you are putting your B-25 through it's paces and it's still going strong, even with an engine out, death spiral save; are you saying #2 is leading a charmed life no matter how you fly her. Tell us the truth, it's your confidence in the model and your piloting skills that have wow'd everybody at your field.
Its the plane. Thank Tim "Krproton" and his team for that. The only plane that performs better than this one is the Top Flite Cessna 182 ARF. The lack of fear has driven the rest. I need to post a video of her. Ill work on that on the next nice day at the field and post it here so that everyone can see what she can do. Is she charmed? YES! Would you believe she doesnt have a scratch on her? Not one. Keep in mind I do maintain her to very strict standards and do regular teardowns, inspections and repairs to keep her perfect.

ORIGINAL: RCGuy41

By the way saw the pics of your ASM B-17, great plane, so how does she fly? Do you have in-flight video posted yet?
She is presently disassembled and undergoing extreme weathering. (see photos of wing) She has never flown. I took her to the field for "show and tell". I never take a large plane to the field and fly her on the first trip. She wont fly for a few more trips. It allows all of the guys to get over the shock of seeing her. I did the same with my B-25. It takes the stress off the whole process.

Most of her build can be found here.
[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=10071562]ASM B-17[/link]

ORIGINAL: Bill Giulian

SR.

Working on my B-25 and am installing OS82a's. Could you please tell me how you installed the mufflers. Did you use some type of extension and is so what?

Bill.
Bill I didnt like the new style of mufflers so I ordered the old OS 72 mufflers and installed those. You can see them in the photo. Its a big photo so zoom in on it and you can see them.

SR
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	qo41199.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	1557095   Click image for larger version

Name:	ni23972.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	1557096   Click image for larger version

Name:	rw59067.jpg
Views:	64