RCU Forums - View Single Post - Earthquake 8e body
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Dragonii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Earthquake 8e body

ORIGINAL: twobnvd

Not for sure the summit body will fit without a little fenessing. But that is what makes this hobby so fun nothing is plug and play.. Or it wouldnt be a hobby it would be computers.. LOL. No seriosly I have no idea for sure I think I am going to buy one next week and throw it on. I'll let you know. The wife is still getting over the two truck purchase , lipo's and a nice charger.
You just aren't deep enough into the world of computers, you should see some of theFranken-puters that me and my buddies have built. We are currently fitting a second motherboard into a case so that there will be two machines running in one box. One will be running Windows Home Server so we felt that there was no need for it to take up more room. God I love a Dremel. lol

As for the bodies, what about looking at the Proline and HPI bodies? Maybe the E Maxx or Savage bodies. I know they aretechnically1/10 but look at the wheelbase measurements. Pretty close.
I am planning on getting an Avalanche XP soon and hope to fit an HPI Jeep Wrangler body on it.