View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 05:55 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum - DX7

ORIGINAL: Electriceddie

Hi Guys,

I guess I thought the question was easier. I first off won it in a raffle and its still in the bow. With all of my previous radios when you buy a receiver , you then buy the crystal that your radio is on. when buying a new DX7 receiver how do I but one that I know will work with the radio if they all are different freq's.? As for the type of plane it will be used in a Q-500 for 424, 426 and 428 pylon racing.

Thanks
With Spektrum 2.4 technology, you first choose a Model Memory in your Transmitter and then turn it off. Insert the Bind Plug into the Batt/Bind port on the Receiver. Turn on the power to your Receiver, and the lights on the Receiver will Blink. Next, you Depress and Hold the Bind Button on the back of the Transmitter. The lights on the Receiver will go Out and then come back On Solid. Turn off the power to the Receiver and then the Transmitter. The Receiver will now only accept a signal from your Transmitter and Model Memory. Follow this procedure for every model you want to fly.

When you turn on the Transmitter, it Scans the 2.4Ghz band for Free Channels. It picks two and locks them out so no one else can use them. Each time you turn the Transmitter Off and On, it goes through this same scenario. You do not have to worry about someone else shooting you down or you shooting down someone else. Just go fly.