RCU Forums - View Single Post - Interesting newly posted AMA documents concerning the FAA regulations
Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Interesting newly posted AMA documents concerning the FAA regulations

I only stop by this AMA section of the forum once in a while, but I gotta ask, for a guy that seems to posts frequently (understatement), do you remember all the posts that talked about CBOs creating FAA accepted guidelines that anyone, not just members of the particular CBO, could follow to satisfy the new regulations?
ahh,
you are talking about when USAmA/Clem&Cletus/AnyCBO may issue Turbine CBOwaiver to their members(& nonmembers)
by simply following the same standards AMA uses to issue Turbine CBOWaivers to its members

yeah, folks got bent outta shape when I brought that up,
seems they waffle on there being other paths outside of AMA,
starting with their indeterminate determination that AMA is already meeting the unwritten regs to BE a cbo,
with a mocking 'good luck' to any other group meeting those same unspecified requirements to be a cbo

By their posted cbo definition, my bowling team is already a cbo,
so clearly my bowling team may write Turbine CBOwaivers following the way AMA does it (AMA's CBO Standards)

Also,
you may want to look up some of them old discussions on "participating within" in regard to this matter
as to the whole 'Nonmembers may follow CBO standards' concept.