RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitrorcx and the exceed line
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 07:13 PM
tolofrhr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitrorcx and the exceed line

I too will have to sing the praises of Exceed. I've been in the hobby for a LONG time and currently own approximately 30 different cars. I bought one of the 10th scale Rally Monster EP. The body is INSANELY strong! I have beat the snot out of it with very little damage. Burned up 4 motors but that was probably more due to my driving style and being overgeared from the factory. Burned up one ESC but again due more to driving style. The only thing I've broken was the front bumper mounts. I think they upgraded them because the last ones I ordered where different. Ordered from the Redcat site so that may be the difference. Only 2 things I will say bad about them. The stock radio didn't work very good out of the box. Had a problem with the brakes. No biggy though because I have A LOT of other radios. 2. Parts availability. Not really their fault though. All in all Exceed and NitroRCx get extremely high satifaction rating from me.
While we are on the subject of Exceed can yall tell me the difference between the Mad Bash and the Mad Code trucks. Other than wheels, tires and body I can't see any difference. The website doesn't show any pictures of the chassis and Exceed website doesn't even have the Mad Code listed. Thanx!!!!