RCU Forums - View Single Post - Banned Again 1st and now last.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Banned Again 1st and now last.

ORIGINAL: K-Bob
//snip//

How can one pass judgement unless you have direct and accurate knowledge of what was posted and for what reason the ban was issued? If the forum rules were broken then perhaps a ban was in order. That occurs on every forum site including this one.

Maybe Hoss would like to repost ver batim here, then we could discuss the pros and cons of their descision based on facts. Otherwise it's just more trolling for some Anti-AMA forum hubris.
K-Bob, please read the second paragraph in my original post. If you want that information, you can get it by email or PM. I have not yet composed the entire document but it will be available within a couple days. If you wish snail mail I can send it to you if you first send me a double stamped legal or larger envelope.
email will be as an attachment in MS Word 3000 document. That is the way it is.
One point is that I don't really give a dad-burn whether if or what you judge is good or bad, or not at all. One thing you will find out, yet many will reject such, is that the powers-that-be are on the side of POWER. While I hate to say this, yet I have said so in various terms and formats, before, the AMA EC does not appear to be really interested in looking into the mirror to find a reflection of the AMA's major problems.