RCU Forums - View Single Post - Banned Again 1st and now last.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 02:09 PM
willig10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banned Again 1st and now last.

Why dont you guys quit talking in "code" and just use your dang freedom of speech and say it like you got a pair. I am sick and tired of all the idiot;s out here who try to tell you and me what and how we can model our planes. I dont know what was said in tha AMA forum nor do I care.

I join the AMA out of neccesity because I have to be an AMA member to fly at a sanctioned field period. In my humble opinion it is pure B.S.

I have said it before and I will say it again. The AMA in my opinion has not been listening to it;s mebers for some time. (Kinda like the government).

The AMA obviously could do so much more in educating it's members on who to contact in the government pertaining to the new FAA proposed sanctioins etc. They have a monthly magazine and I have not seen any "urgent" messages. The magazine and e-mail would be a great avenue to inform the membership of such upcoming and on-going events and a "Call to arms" but do they? I think not.

So someone goes onto the AMA forum and says something that the AMA is not in agrrement with so they ban the guy? Censorship?

Typical.

My 2 cents

Glenn Williams