RCU Forums - View Single Post - Banned Again 1st and now last.
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Arbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banned Again 1st and now last.

ORIGINAL: WestCoastFlyer

You're darn right I'll continue my ''slander.''
At least you are honest about what you are doing. I am glad to see that sort of honesty.

In general in life, when one makes claims, they are just the opinion of one person, and can not be taken as real or factual without that person backing up their
claims. Which is what we see on this sub forum on RCU quite often.

As someone mentioned previously in the thread, a lot of 'code' talk and nothing direct or backed up here. Not surprising when there really is nothing to back up
their claims.

I have presented what the rules are, if you have issue with them, then state which ones and why. If you think someone has moderated above and beyond them, give the
proof of such. Because no matter who is in the position of moderator, the rules must be enforced, or they will not be a moderator, doesn't matter if it's me or Horrace, either
you do the job asked of you, or you do not have that 'job'. So lets focus on what in those rules is so bad or horrible that people just can't stand them.

It should be noted by those that are non-AMA members, or are AMA members that have not been on those forums, that most of the people making
false claims do not log into the AMA forum, or if they do, just about never contribute to civil discussion. This is no different than on another RC forum where people
complain about the AMA's forum, but either do not log on or participate. Some of them the same folks that complain here.

AV8R - I was frustrated with the one moderator at the time, who let personal attacks sit. So I defended myself, as I felt needed, against unwarranted personal attacks. It was
at a point in time where there was a lot of out of control stuff going on, and I think I got swept up in it. Either way, I talked to Dave and he gave me a shot, as I have said before,
everything we do is an open record that can be viewed by him and others above us. If we abused the position, we would no longer hold the position.