RCU Forums - View Single Post - Show off your Buggies :D
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 12:17 PM
hairy46
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Show off your Buggies :D

I remember when the Hotshot came out I wanted one in a bad way, But I took my Frog to a track in Twin falls Idaho to race it up till then I only raced against other Tamiya cars, Most had the Gold pan RC 10 and they just inbarrest me with there speed and the way they handled. So I went home and just raced the cars I had in Mtn Home Idaho behind a muffler shop. I moved to Winder Ga. and drove truck for Gold kist and kept seeing allot of cars and pickups around what I thought was a gocart track next to highway 316 in Lawrencevill Ga, Stopped watched and bought my first RC 10 and new radio, and loved the next tweenty years of racing! Bolink cars ended up being my favorite by the time I stopped racing, And that was only do to my Dads death and my mom having a stroke and moving back to Wyoming to care for her. There was no RC racing here, But the people I met along the way in RC cars was some of the best folks I have known! Now doing the RC planes and again some of earths finest folks in this part of the RC hobby! Thanks for the pictures guys!