RCU Forums - View Single Post - new to flying
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:53 PM
nickdavis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to flying

ok as the the subject say im new to flying. i just picked up a crazy max park flyer from a guy for 45 dollars it has a motor three servos with it also has a motor control a wattage IC-15 the motor i have no clue what it is all i can make out on it is made in china which doensnt tell much. also has a cirrus mrx-4 single 4 channel micro reciever says it is a negative shift that will work with a futaba or hitec radio. just needed a battery and a radio which i have both of battery i a hangar 9 areo pack 700 mah. and the radio is a futaba t6exhp which i bought a few tyears ago when i wanted to get into flyin and i recieved a plane broken in the mail and never reordered a new one.

i charged averythign up and plugged in and made sure things worked. i got all of my servos to work that came with the radio. when i plugged them in the reciever that came with the plane it didnt work witch is not a big deal i can swap out servos or should be able to anyway. but the motor wont start spin or anything.

so what am i doing wrong if anything what would be the best type of motor to get for this plane as a beginer or should i just get a new plane from a hobby shop and start from scratch with fresh things?