RCU Forums - View Single Post - No Traxxas
Thread: No Traxxas
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 04:31 PM
TIGER76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No Traxxas

ORIGINAL: moe7404

to:TIGER76 if you think traxxas is great. read there site rules, at one place they TELL you to not use alcohol. its one thing to say you cant talk about alcohol on the site, iam ok with that, its something else to TELL you CANT use alcohol. I WISH I HAD NEVER BOUGHT traxxas
I would imagine they tell you that due to the average age over there as i can imagine its mostly teens tbh.
yeah traxxas dont have a right to tell you what to do but if they steer teens away from alcohol and drugs like most schools do or local councils do
maybe as a rc company they dont have the right to do so but at least there trying to get a positive message across which is fine in my books

Just to let you know im NOT a member over there but do browse due to some good info and ideals for my trucks.

Im not sure what the problems are like in the states but in the UK you should see how many teens are in A&E every weekend getting stomach pumps []
Teen binge drinking is a big problem over here probally more than drug use now so im all for big companies making statements like that.
Wether it be traxxas,losi,hpi,redcat,tamiya etc [8D]

Im not gonna tell you personally not to drink not my problem but i work in a car recovery compound in the UK which deals with the police and local council recovery so you can imagine how many smashed up cars i see daily due to drink driving trust me it DOES put you off drinking while driving when you have to take the familys victims through if they want to see the wreckage []

Heres an example of what i mean..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56392.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	1567265