RCU Forums - View Single Post - Be strong my fellow winter RCers...Sring is around the corner!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Kenny Powers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Be strong my fellow winter RCers...Sring is around the corner!

Iam extremely grateful that Iwas able to get two full days of amazing RCing in this weekend. The weather finally broke in the Northeast this week which allowed all of the snow to melt and even dry up the ground a bit. This allowed me to get some much needed and awesome RCing in, as well. It was like fall with all of the leaves and grass getting kicked up by my Aftershock. I even laughed and smiled when I hit a small twig or rough patch in the grass at top speed and watched my ride roll and flip end over end, sustainingzero damage, because it's a Redcat, of course. Ididn't even wince or tense up when this happened. I was merely happy to be riding in mid February. Though, as the weathermen/women predicted, winter returned with full vengeance at exactly 5PM, EST, and was slightly saddened, however, just having the two glorious days gave me hope that winter will soon be over and I will be soon tearing it up on a daily basis.

Be strong my fellow winter Rcers...our time will soon be at hand to ride, bash and kick up endless amounts of dirt and grass soon again.