RCU Forums - View Single Post - Be strong my fellow winter RCers...Sring is around the corner!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:10 PM
1ofmyfuns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Be strong my fellow winter RCers...Sring is around the corner!

Come on down to Texas guys we are dry and 70's right now mid day and 40's-50's at night under star-e skies

We do have rain in the forecast for Wednesday evening or night,  and we will still have some winter here before we are done but nothing like what you fella's have up there, my wife and I have family in Ohio, Kentucky and Alaska and they always stick their noses up at us in a joking way and envy us a bit this time of year because we start having pretty good weather off an on most of the time, spring time will be solid on us in about 3 weeks......and then we are warm to very Hot until late Oct. to mid Nov. we dont have much winter here but because of this when we do it hurts us more, like yesterday it was in the 70's and last night it was around 30.....

we sometimes have 4 seasons in 24-48 hours here and that is a real pain sometimes, and then like electric68 said and then the rain comes....we need it but it sure stops my outside activity and I dont like that part much...

Oh well............patients may be a virtue...... but it sure is a hard one sometimes aint it......?

Peace