RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redesign and reconstruction of the Oldest Taurus on Earth
Old 02-25-2011, 05:05 AM
hook57
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redesign and reconstruction of the Oldest Taurus on Earth

"I did realize pimmnz and kingaltair not did have any serious attention for the results but even were peeking fun out of the situation. They play the official representatives of SPA and VRCS, don’t forget that!"

It's really a shame that you would say that about Pimmnz and Kingaltair Cees. The two in reality, have done nothing more than ask you to share your findings/results and documentation in order to best portray that piece of Eddy K's history. Neither has laid a claim to being the one and only "know it all" or "has it all". The sad thing is that no one really ventures into your thread anymore, even though you oftenpresent interesting and unique ideas/concepts, your insulting style (as evidenced again in this post) has driven the heart of classic pattern enthusiast away. I ventured in again, but this will certainly be the last time I do. You pretty much displayed some true (albeit poor) colors here with that comment; fortunately for you it will mostly gounnoticed. Enjoy yourself Cees.

hook