Thread: No Traxxas
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 09:00 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: No Traxxas

ORIGINAL: hoosier_rc_nut

ORIGINAL: moe7404

to: hoosier_rc_nut you should know by now that if you open the door you will not be the only one going through it. this is what happens on web sites. other wise why DO we have web sites, to let just one person talk? of course common since should allways be used.
And maybe a little common courtesy? Or is that too much to ask for?
I've concluded common courtesy is a thing of the past. Not only on the internet, but in reality too. Try driving down the road and see if you can go more than 3 miles without being cut off or holding the door for someone and not getting (at least) a thank you, etc. I find it funny how many people will reply to a thread and not have read the entire post to start with and end up having the topic get so far off-topic its mind boggling.

As for the topic of the Traxxas Forum. I used to be a member on there but after being warned 3 times for saying crap or darn, I told 'em to delete my account. I asked the moderator that warned me all three times what level of language is acceptable. I was told "The Little Mermaid level". I said "bah" and bailed. There's a limit to what you can expect people to abide by. Expecting a large mass of people to "talk" at a "G" level on the internet is unrealistic, IMO. <shrug>

I'm done ranting. Also, I don't have any problems with traxxas either.