RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redesign and reconstruction of the Oldest Taurus on Earth
Old 02-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Taurus Flyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Redesign and reconstruction of the Oldest Taurus on Earth

ORIGINAL: Taurus Flyer

Gents,

I do not built the Simla for commercial reasons, only as a tribute to Ed Kazmirski for in my Hangar of Fame.
Just as the original it will be my personal plane and for that I may give it the name Simla, same construction details, same dimensions, same engine power, no computer radio. Just to experience the way how it is to fly the Simla.
To show a detail of the photo comparison the black dash, see the orange circle, has to be shorter. This is the way I also can make the paint scheme within mm’s, but digital photographs do have to show me the end result. That again will be dozens of photographs.

I also did find a picture of the Cream Puff of Vic Husak in the archive, Toledoshow, Februari 28 1965, so a little older as the Simla and when we look at the details we can say: ''The father of the Simla'', engine power, plug in wings, 101'' Look even at the rudder hinge slope.
''Paint'' lines and dots and calculation numbering, the way it all begins!
Cream Puff? No, reality in the future and no imagination!
Imagination I need when I do not see compare pictures!
More to come

Cees

Extra note: BEST FINISH AWARD of Vic, just as the ''Lufthanse Award for Concours d' Elegance'' of Ed (Genk 1963) noted in the time schedule!

Oké Gents,

It costs some time but here he is, the second picture of the Cream Puff.
Two pictures! Enough for a redesign and reconstruction of the father of the Simla! Do you still know the Flop?

More to come

Cees

Edit: see post 877
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=10362165
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh15062.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1570385   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ro42089.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	139.3 KB