RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 03-02-2011, 04:55 AM
djstar39
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)

Ron,

I'm using the 9503 with the Gyro on the Aux2 switch. You should be able to see Gyro when you press the List button. If not, let me know as I think you'll have to do something in the Device Select section.

Scroll over to the Gyro Sys. in the List and press the roller bar. Mine looks like this:

[Gyro Sys.] CEN 0: 50%
Aux2: AX2 SW 1: 85%
STICK INH 2: 0%

This means when the switch is fully forward (position 0), the gyro is off (50%).

When the switch is in the middle (position 1), the gyro is in HH. Anything greater than 50 is heading hold. Anything less than 50 is rate. 50 is off

When the switch is in the bottom (position 2), the gyro is in rate. I'm actually going to change this setting a bit greather than 0 to play with my sensitivity in Rate mode. I don't have the instructions for the 401 gyro with me. Can someone tell me in rate mode how to make it more sensitive? Is closer to 50 more sensitive?

You can change the numbers for each switch position to whatever makes sense to you. You might make the bottom position 50% which would be Gyro off.

Greg, let me know if this helps.