RCU Forums - View Single Post - List of Chinese Engines
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 11:25 AM
hsukaria

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: List of Chinese Engines

ORIGINAL: dhillfolk

ORIGINAL: 91zulu

No when I went to the WRAM show word was that some US distributors of these engines are complaining about China competition online so now some of these places no longer can get these engines because a few here that want to sell them at 100% profit. Even some of the vendors at the show said they couldn`t get get them. Some use to carry like the 30s and 32s DLE and RCGF, someone here is blocking them from getting them from the manufacturer. I was trying to get a DLE 30 for my Stuka but not at $300 and change when I now its at least $100 less online. Even with shipping. Trouble is most places that had it at around $200 don`t have any in stock and word is will not get any more. I got a MLD 35 instead, happy with it so far. Its a beast.
Realizing some off shore providers don't care who they sell a batch of anything to wholesale only increases the amount of entrepreneurs looking to sell for what they can. It's obvious just from adds here in RCU everybody & thier brother is selling these motors. It would be interesting to know who or what is trying to control the sources if that is the case.

Here is a site I ordered my SV 26cc on & noticed today the 26cc CCRC motor shown comes w/ beam mounts ! It's about time the ridiculous four post standoff design took a hike . I think they're getting the picture. Also there doesn't seem to be any blockage here selling to an individual here in the US ?
Also there is a 40cc CCRC w/ beam mounts .
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs...olesalers.html
That is an excellent price for the CCRC 26cc @ $180, with beam mounts.

I have a general question that may not belong in this thread. But here goes: Can the cylinder be rotated to make the engine a rear exhaust without giving performance?