RCU Forums - View Single Post - MatoMart.com sent me this!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:44 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MatoMart.com sent me this!!!

ORIGINAL: Sturmgewehr

I cannot believe MatoMart will not honor a warranty issue with my new Jagdpanther. Several days after getting my new Tank I notice a crack in the lower hull. Since there is no external damage to the Tank besides the crack, it appears that the crack was possibly caused by whoever installed the gearboxes. I feel MatoMart should replace the Tank, MatoMart is only willing to send me a special order lower hull at my expense of $50!!! It would be a little cheaper they tell me that if I choose to have it sent by (get this) container ship which would arrive in 30-60 days!!!

They have a lot of nerve IMO to send a damaged item and not replace it, and expect the customer to pay to have it fixed. They claim that all of their Tanks are inspected before they are shipped. Looking at the photo it's obvious someone didn't inspect my Tank very well. MatoMart sucks IMO.

Well in the picture you posted there apears to be a couple other scuff-marks showing.I don't think it would get cracked like that at the factory just from the person installing the gear boxes.It looks for sure to have been done from some form of "impact".Three days is a long time to have passed for you to have disscovered the crack.Guess thats possible...

One would think if they care about return customers that they might try to make an ajustment of some sort short of returning the tank.When you return it,it costs you more money and it also costs them more money.Not to mention that when it is returned they now have a tank with a crack in the hull plus the cost of sending you another one.(now what do they do with the tank.?? scrap it out and sell the parts to regain there loss.? or sell it to someone else and hope that buyer will not complain.? )

I think if I were them i would have replyed by saying....If you would be interested in repairing the tank and to try to make it right with you we would like to send you a extra battery for your tank free of charge.Or we will still replace it if you wish.That is what one would like to see but most likely will not be the case.

BIGMIG