RCU Forums - View Single Post - Struggling with single rotor basics V2
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 06:12 PM
maxmax77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Struggling with single rotor basics V2

Emann; welcome!! +1 on all the advice you got..Ivan's sorta our pro here! See if there's anybody in your area willing to help you set up your heli, or even to just explain stuff in person. Don't even think about flying it until you know it won't flip backwards and chop your head off because it was set up incorrectly!

Scott, the problems you're having are waaaay above me! I totally agree, I like to mes with it some...but after a point the stupid thing should just fly That's a beautiful heli, I love it!

Chuck, get that mcp-x! Thanks, I love my quad. It's a blast!!! I need to get a real tripod so I don't step on the camera, those little ones just don't do the trick!

Dave, thanks! it's like the "power noise" to me When the wind picks up, the trailing edge starts flapping and that means it's gonna pull like a truck when I take it through the power zone! yeah the grass gets super squishy in the spring here.

Eddie, good to hear from you. Sorry you're not getting any flying in man.

Waiting for my stuff to come so I can get my heli back up again, and tonight I'm ordering the materials to build a second quad, and a longer lineset for the first!
-Max