RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA Decision Looms on Model Aircraft Regulations
Old 03-20-2011, 05:42 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FAA Decision Looms on Model Aircraft Regulations

ORIGINAL: FliteMetal

[size=3]When you guys get through posting this incestuous banter we can get back to the issue at hand. Consider the real
possibility those whom you bombast could very well be viewing your exchange of less than friendly blasts. It is this
very thing that creates needless issues.

Have you people forgotten it is much harder to be seen as a hobby than a threat when the subject is remote control
and all that one reads is criticism??? Wake up and smell the clear fresh air, take a deep breath and lets get back to
making friends....when we need them in Congress...or didn't that come through loud and clear?

This is the time if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Ed, I didn't know you were in charge of this situation. Fact is, I sent a polite and friendly letter(via the AMA)to my senator describing my "specific" issues with the proposed bill and I received nothing but a form letter filled with nothing but fluff and not addressing my issues so I won't stay quiet.

Marty