RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA Decision Looms on Model Aircraft Regulations
Old 03-21-2011, 08:11 AM
STKNRUD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FAA Decision Looms on Model Aircraft Regulations

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

Ed,

In all due respect, the form letters I received addressed the specific concerns we have regarding this issue. Both letters I received were differently worded by my Senators and they displayed their support for our position.

Is it to much to ask that each of our respective Senators do the same? These cruddy blanket replies that show no respect for the constituents concerns are worthless. Moreover, they are a reflection of what these Senators think about the people who put them in office.

Andy

Andy,

Well said. I got responses from both of my senators. Unbelievably they were IDENTICAL form letters (different offices and staffs) that didn't even mention the subject of my letter. At the very least, this is beyond the pale in terms of PR with a constituent. IMO most representatives listen to their party first, major contributors second and the rest of us last. I am glad that Ed had a different response from his representatives and I am equally glad that he feels as passionate about this subject as the rest of us. I just think he should leave some room for those of us who have had a different experience and consider his words towards his fellow modelers whose experiences are different than his.

George