RCU Forums - View Single Post - Miss Geico 29 Catamaran
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Dirt_hawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Miss Geico 29 Catamaran

ORIGINAL: asupervee72

ORIGINAL: losifiend

Prado is $7, but I rather pay that than go down to test my boats at the Chino Hills pond and get in to it with the crazy duck lady. Man, she pisses me off so bad that I can't even enjoy myself after yelling at her. She threatened to call the cops on me but still hasn't. Last time I told her I was going to call the cops on her for harassment. She just shook her head and walked away, lol.

If you could slap her in the face next time you see her it would be greatly appreciated. She did call the cops on me. I got sited, citation was : unlawful to pollute lake water. !st court day I was just gonna fight it on my own, but i didn't really prepare an argument. Some micro Asian attorney from the city of chino hills takes me outside the courtroom with here side kick (not to sure who this lady was) She asked me if i knew why i was there. So i told here yeah something about polluting, she was all well its about your toy boat, to which i showed here the paper work she sent me saying it was about pollution and had nothing to do with the boat. The she asked you know this is a misdemeanor right?

I didn't know and then i said, well what are we doing out here? Isn't this what we do in front of the judge? then i pointed to her sidekick and said and who are you? She said she was also with the city and it seemed like i had a lot of questions so i should may want to seek representation.

So I finally get called to the stand and the judge ask me about representation. I said i don't really know what these people want, i think i can just handle it right now by myself. He told me if i didn't really know what was going on i should get an attorney. I approved of his advice as at the very least it would buy me more time.

Then this little attorney person has the nerve to request March 17th as the day we return. For those of you who don't know that is St. Patty's day and my last name is Shaughnessy, my grandpa was born in Ireland before his family moved to Boston, MA. So i immediatley say, ''nope, not coming on the 17th its st patty's day, (minor laughter amongst the others in the pews) Then she starts saying all these days she can't come cause she will be on vacation. So finally the judge sets the date as march 1.

So this was day one waste of my time/money. Coming from hesperia to chino courthouse takes about 25 bucks round trip in my full size truck. Adding to that was my 2 hours in drive time plus the 3 hours i sat in court.

I return to court on March 1. I showed up late cause at this point i really don't care and know i'm not getting called first anyhow. So i go up to the bailiff to let him know i was there because i didn't make it for roll call. I go take a seat and am instantly called back up by the bailiff. He briefly goes over my case making sure i was there for the right one, then he said, ''your case has been dismissed you are free to go.

So i'm out a total of 50 in gas over 6 hours of time and two days of wages which is close to 300 bucks all because some hippie activist doesn't know how to read a sign (plenty about no swimming or feeding the ducks, not one about no rc boating.) She is worried about the ducks but we harm the ducks in NO way.

Moral of the story is I'll pay 7 bucks any day before i go back to that pond, and if i do i'm buying a huge cat with twin zenoah engines and am gonna go give her something to actually complain about.

It's like omg the ducks have to share the pond for 30 min while i run my boat in this pond. At the time i was a tax paying resident of ontario/chino and being a public park i had/have every right to be there. Ralph and i pay for that pond along with the other city residents. She is the ONLY one to have something negative to say. Every other person is usually asking me how much it is, where they can get one, what is a good model for their kid, etc. So clearly the people who are enjoying the boats outweigh the individual that is overly concerned about wild ducks.

The day i was sited i took a pick of a family feeding the ducks directly in front of the sign saying not to feed the ducks, i took the pick as i was walking back from the cop car, but was anybody around to cite them? Of course not. I was doing nothing against the posted signs yet people who blatantly ignore them suffer no consequences. I have ran my boats in several locations and have even seen signs that prohibit rc boating, they specifically say it on them and have a picture of a boat. The chino hills park on corner of Grand and Chinohills parkway has no such signs.

All in all i really hate that crazy duck lady, i didn't even say anything mean to her, stupid hag.
LMFAO!!!! If you decide to do that please let me know and I swear I will fly up there just to watch that...hehehehe