RCU Forums - View Single Post - Miss Geico 29 Catamaran
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 04:43 PM
losifiend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Miss Geico 29 Catamaran

I did ask her and it shut her up for 2 seconds, lol. I told her I would keep running there until the city puts up signs. She's just bitter and has nothing better to do. Some other lady told me she was the " unnoficial mayor" of the park. I told her I was the unoficial president of the local boat cub! I told her I didn't live in Chino hills but I do live in the same county as the park is in and I do pay home owners taxes and I have the right to use the park as I please. I went on to tell her that I bad plenty of pictures of people feeding the ducks and that I would be happy to see what a judge thought about that versus me running my electric boat in the pond. Again, she had nothing to say. I asked her if she wanted to take it to court we could. My wife gets legal representation through her work so we do have a lawyer on retainer all the time. Again, silence. The way I see it is that she's a bully.

Man, that sucks that you went through all that. Now that I think about it, I think I'll go run there tomorrow, lol!
ORIGINAL: Dirt_hawg

ORIGINAL: losifiend

Prado is $7, but I rather pay that than go down to test my boats at the Chino Hills pond and get in to it with the crazy duck lady. Man, she pisses me off so bad that I can't even enjoy myself after yelling at her. She threatened to call the cops on me but still hasnt. Last time I told her I was going to call the cops on her for harassment. She jus shook her head and walked away, lol.
LOL..Next time ask her where the NO RC BOATS sign is..hehe