RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM FW D-9
Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:56 PM
MANFRED
My Feedback: (27)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ESM FW D-9

Here's the deal, the 50cc planes run higher then the 30cc planes. I bought the P-39 16 to 18lbs stated for $369.00 plus shipping. If you notice, all their 50 cc planes are over the $600 mark. The D-9 was $599.00, but I have to remember back in the day when a kit this size with a fiberglass fuse went for alot more then 6 bills. Not too mention those were usually in primer. I have spent more for less in the past. I spent in that same neighborhood for my Top Flite P-40 and P-47 arfs. Tomas at VW WARBIRDS is the guy I buy all my ESM and other warbirds from, he is a straight shooter and always backs his products.
Hellcat, true no one has seen one in person yet but call me this weekend and I'll tell you what it's like, also, I have never been displeased with the quality of the fiberglass, balsa built up, covering or paint job on any of the 12 esm birds I own. True they could use a little better quality on the cables and clevises but with the exception of TF and GP kits I usually replace them anyways. This thing will look great sitting next to my Airworld Me-262!!!