RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is kitcutter.com a ripoff?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Is kitcutter.com a ripoff?

ORIGINAL: dheinmuller

OK guys.. I just came from visiting Cornell Michael kitcutting and here's the skinny....he had to shut down his web site because Kitcutters.com (yes with the s) infiltrated his site and started stealing his business (not confirmed). He also learned that people in Canada and the UK were getting into his classifieds to sell their junk thus the spam. he got infested with a virus, trojan horse or worn that also sends out those spam messages to everyone in his contact list. So again, he's not doing this purpopsely, he had to shut things down to try and get things straighten out. his balsa wood supplier also got bent out of shape thanks to the spam that he was not generating purposely. I too have been waiting for a short kit of a B25 for 2 years but I know better than you guys his real personal situation and i live with it. But yes, i agree you got to keep after him and kick him in his butt to produce. That all may change soon. he has been looking at and hopes to soon aquire a CNC router to do his cutting. I have been putting the plans onto CDs for him, so when gets the router the kits can be produced one heck of alot quicker. So for now it's a slow process doing all that cutting by hand. Would you yourself attempt to do such....I don't think so.

True, but one should not have to beg and plead for the kit they already paid for.