RCU Forums - View Single Post - Electric Formula One: List of Recommended and Approved Components
Old 04-05-2011, 05:05 PM
mdwpylonracer42h

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Electric Formula One: List of Recommended and Approved Components

Randy,

Thanks for this information. I have been keeping track of this class for a year now and am very interested. I used to be an NMPRA member and pretty active in 428 and 422 until the long strokes came out. After that I lost interest for a variety of reasons I will not go into on this thread.

Anyway, I noted that you listed the Hangar 9 Sundowner .32 I believe. I like the Sundowner looks better than the Pogo. Has anyone raced this with the Pogos? How competitive is it? Is it close to being competitive, or just a way for someone to learn how to get around the poles?

The reason I am asking is because I would like to purchase an ARF for the EF1 series. If the Sundowner is close and competitive, I would rather buy that one, if not, I will buy the Pogo. I noted the wing area and weight for the Sundowner is a bit more, but I will bet you could get the weight down skillfully with the right selection of gear and assembly.

Please give me your honest input.

Thanks,

Mike W

Was 42h