RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat needs a PRO driver to race their trucks...
Old 04-05-2011, 05:12 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Redcat needs a PRO driver to race their trucks...

^^^that is why some of the models sold by redcat appear to be the same as exceed or himoto models, but there are differences. not all share the same molds or the same electronics.

and thats why ali has some redcat prototype vids!

there is no doubt in my mind that redcat is growing. i say, redcat should continue to take small steps, improving quality while keeping prices afforable(no small task!) we dont need redcat getting to big for their shoes. IMO, one of their best qualities is customer service. you call and get a person(often the same one!) call traxxas and you get a automated system. i like the "mom and pop" store feel of redcat.
while it could create an increase in sales for redcat to sponsor a racer and racing teams like traxxas does, the cost and time to do so would take away from the good work that redcat is doing now.

id like to see more models added to their lineup. brushless boats, more planes, a brushless solid axle MT, a shaft driven crawler and more. more types of models means a broader customer base. i think that would be better for the company than a pro race driver.

these statements are all just my opinion of course darin, you and the guys at redcat just keep up the good work!