RCU Forums - View Single Post - What kind of people are into RC? Introductions
Old 04-09-2011, 11:54 PM
twan77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What kind of people are into RC? Introductions

I use to be into RC when i was a kid but never knew all the stuff you could do with them.  Im now 28, been in the military for 9 years, Communication field.  I baught a Jato 3.3 two years ago just cause. Then at the beginning of last year baught a TC 4  and did some upgrades to it with the local hobby and loved it. Ever since, I have been buying more and more.  I got my roommate into it but he kind of fell out of the interest cause didnt want to spend the money every time he broke it.  My neighbor has a few but he is more for the speed and im trying to get out of that stage and get into racing.  Im not married now. I do have a girlfriend who is moving all the way across country to be with me so im hoping I still will have time.  The people i have met with in the RC world at our local tracks seem to be from all different fields of work and all married.  I think it is a hobby to give them an excuse to get away lol.  Im going to try and get my girl into on road racing with me, hopefully that works out.  I love this hobby and its only up from here for me.  Im definitly an amature but plan on winning some local races some time soon.  Just hope where ever my next duty station is will have a track on or off road like em both..

By the way Sigma.40 I dont blame you for wanting to have your hand running threw womens hair all day lol