View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 09:16 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: FUTABA Telemetry

ORIGINAL: TimBle

ORIGINAL: AndyKunz

And here I thought it was a gimmick to help sell airframes when a single connector fails. And to spend money on ''hubs.'' And to decrease the voltage at the servos due to losses from long wire runs. And to increase the susceptibility to EMF (ignition noise?) with unshielded cables.

OK, now we're even again

Andy

The saying says something about throwing stones in glass houses...

Anyways, digital comms is less susceptible to EMi but of course you already knew that just like you knew the product your company markets is substandard, riddled with defects but we won't start that again now shall we.

Today, LBS, I'm buying some push rods and carbon rods for my Spot On (more on that in the Spot On 120 thread under the Pattern flying thread) yet there I am trying to help a Spektrum Owner user figure out why his Spektrum receiver keeps loosing the bind to the Spektrum DX6i Tx....
Anyway I reached under the counter, whipped out a Futaba t6 EX 2.4 fitted the Rx to his Mugi, bound it to the TX and told him to go to the owner and ask for a credit on the DX6.
Sold him a Hyperion 9.9V LiFePO4 tx battery and a 6.6V Rx bat pack. I found him on the mountain this evening while I was out MTB'ing. He left the shop and headed straight for the slopes and was still flying his Mugi 4 hours later. The grin on his face said it all. His lost model alarm/low battery warning/ lost signal warning device was silent as a lamb. With his Spektrum it would not shut up.

Futaba is for people who fly.
That is BUNK!! Futaba is no better than JR/Spektrum, Airtronnics, or any other major radio manufacturer.