View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: FUTABA Telemetry

Hello DougV,

ORIGINAL: DougV

You guys are funny! I went to bed last night and you were arguing. I got up this morning to go fly and you were still arguing, I just got back from the field and you are still arguing. Do you people ever fly???

Same time as you fly. LOL

I hope you are drinking some good beer while arguing, and remember, this is a hobby… Enjoy it to the max.

I used to enjoy good scotch. I have now been abstainer for over 5 years.
I have enjoyed this hobby for over 50 years.

I will try telemetry when my system of choice (at this time FUTABA) has it available (Although I don't think it will work with all my A123 packs).

All the system knows is that it has a suitable power source; proper voltage and current supply ability.

I will not change brands because of it (I did that mistake once). I know when it comes out, it’s going to be just right, no need to rush something out. We’ve seen that over and over with other manufacturers.

Economics is the heart of the free enterprise democracy. Any gimmick useful or not that can bring the consumer's money my way.

When I watch a model flying I have no way to tell if the pilot has 3 or 14 channels, what brand transmitter he is using. I just hope he does not take his eyes away from his model as there is two (or more) identically finished ARF (RTF) up there. Looking at his receiver voltage telemetry is a high risk and I do not want another fellow beside me to be a worst distraction.

Ya ___the sound will let me know the voltage is too low, the 15"dia bell will ring to be heard across town, the TX will shake my whole body, but I am human so I cannot resist looking at my TX display.
Ha! Ha! Ha! ____Hee Hee Hee __________

Doug.
You got it right Doug.

Zor