RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/16 erevo vs 1/16 summit
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 10:26 PM
dacaur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/16 erevo vs 1/16 summit

Im not sure where sloppyG got it in his head that the e-revo is fragile, people that actualy own one can tell you this truck is VERY durable. If the summit had been out when I got my mini e-revo, I would have gotten that one, simply because I like the looks better. The e-revo does just fine on all the grass I have tried it on though, using the stock battery. It does make the battery hotter to run on grass, but I run two packs in paralell, so dont have a problem.

In addition to the rockers, body, and tires, the summit also has different rear suspension arms, which give it a 10mm longer wheelbase... They are an option part on the summit though, so thats not a big deal on choosing which one you want.... When my stockers break, I will get some of the summit arms anyway, but in over year of hard driving, they have yet to break. In fact the only part I have broken (if you dont count the rear wing, which has been shreaded by too many wheelies) is one front suspension arm, and even that took hitting the same pointy embeded rock TWICE.... (sent the truck endoing both times, but it drove away no problem the first time )

I am thinking of converting mine to a summit though... I think ill probably skip the body since I like the one I have, but the rockers, tires, and rear arms are a must....