RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are People Crap Every where????
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 04:50 AM
pmerritt
My Feedback: (118)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

I'm not imposing religion on anyone. It wouldn't be my first deleted post here I'm sure. Iwas placating Cumquat's inference that he was Christian by nature however he himself placating violence against this man for his request. It's hard if not difficult to achieve rationale when dealing with an 18 year old.

ORIGINAL: proanti1

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

It's pretty obvious you are not religious. Cumquat wasposting on his generosity in helping with his Church. Iwas extrapolating to his braggartry of being of the Christian faith.

ORIGINAL: electricrc68

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

You say you are a whopping 18 years of age and attend Church? Might Isuggest you get out your dusty Bible and read the 9th commandment? May I post a quote from that Good Book?

(1) Be not swayed by party spirit if you would be kept from slandering others. The spirit of sectarianism begets prejudice, and prejudice makes us unwilling to receive and to acknowledge good in those who walk not with us, and ready to believe the worst of them. How of. ten writers are guilty here. Denominational bigotry has caused many a man to misinterpret one who differs with him and to impute to him errors which he does not hold. (2) Be not busy in other men’s affairs; attend to your own business and leave others for God to attend to. (3) Reflect much upon your own sinfulness and weakness. Instead of being so ready to behold the sliver in your brother’s eye, consider the plank in your own. (4) Shun the company of talebearers and tattlers; idle gossip is injurious to the soul. (5) If others slander you, see to it that you have a conscience void of offense toward God and man, and then it matters not what others think or say about you.

What may I ask in your 18 year oldmind do you think gives this man a right to assault someone for asking for something?

ORIGINAL: cumquat

cl0ckwork, pmerritt, he punched him because HE ASKED FOR A SECOND RC!

when the hell did religion come in? what if hes not christian or whatever? i know im not.

Not the wisest thing posting something like that though... since some of the members are atheists and all, and may report the post for breaking forum rules.