RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are People Crap Every where????
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 05:20 AM
plasma 327

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

ORIGINAL: cumquat

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

I'm not imposing religion on anyone. It wouldn't be my first deleted post here I'm sure. I was placating Cumquat's inference that he was Christian by nature however he himself placating violence against this man for his request. It's hard if not difficult to achieve rationale when dealing with an 18 year old.
a sleep deprived 17 year old. i should know by now not to post when going on 20+ hours awake.

anyways, i may be raised Christian by my mom but my dad had anger issues and his family has a history of mental illness, mainly bipolar disorder and i am known to have anger issues so it is no surprise that i agree with is actions, although i may not condone them. my post pointed out that i volunteer, i never said i was still Christian. i volunteer to help those that need it, not to score points with god.

i will not discuss religion any further in this thread as it is against rcu policies.
cumquat

Keep doing what yhou do. Opinions will vary but that is all they are is opinions... Your opinion and how you feel is all that is important.. I commend you and feel you are a diamond in the rough.. Thanks..