RCU Forums - View Single Post - Out of the office for a while, and turnkey model deliveries
Old 04-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Out of the office for a while, and turnkey model deliveries

Its been a while since I have updated this thread, and seeing as the week long event has been and gone, I thought that now may be a good time.
The event itself went without a hiccup, and I am really proud of how things worked out. From my team on the ground who made things happen when needed, right through to the pilots, these guys put in such an amazing amount of effort to ensure this all important event went without a hitch. You would have never have thought this was the first time such an event had happened here in Saudi, as all week long everyone seemed to be having fun and enjoying themselves.
We were under the watchful eye of the Aviation club, and some pretty serious government officials, and I am delighted to say that all were happy with what they saw. This was rounded off perfectly, by a visit from one of the Princes on Friday. He liked the event so much, that he even stayed to hand out the awards.
All in all, a really memorable experience. Damn hard work, and one that has probably aged my 10 years +, but well worth the effort in the end.