RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are People Crap Every where????
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 11:36 AM
air mail rcu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

This has got to be one of the strangest threads I have ever come across. So I have to put my 0.02 in for sure. What would I have done? Good question. Another question. What have I done? Better question. I have had people disrespect me big time to other people. They definitely deserved a ***** kicking. This is what I did. I told them to go and make it right with the people that they were talking to. I gave them a time limit. Or they would have to deal with me. And believe me you don't want to deal with me (bad *****) He he. To look at me you would think I'm an account. But they all know I have been in Judo and marital arts most of my adult life. It always surprises me that they do the right thing and own up to what they said was wrong and apologize not to me but to the people that they talked to.

Here is what I would have done. I would have asked the man if he had a minute and walked him away from his child. Maybe behind a building would have been a good place. No witnesses. I would expressed my displeasure with what he did. I would have given him two options. Option 1 Stop drinking for a week and buy his child a new or used (in working condition) RC car. To replace the one he lost in the card game. This would save face with his child. And everything would be good. And he could go back to drinking his life away. Option 2 He is going to have to deal with me. I would make sure he understands this is not a very good option. Plus this is important. Tell him if he wants to deal with you RIGHT NOW you are all for it. Make sure you are looking him right in the eyes the whole time.

I can assure you his son would have a new RC car in less then a week. No punches. His dad saved face. You got your point across. The child is happy with his new car. The dad is happy in the bar. Mom is happy (and didn't have to kick the drunks *****) and she didn't have to drag the drunks butt out of the bar.

Most things can me handled diplomatically. But I must tell you sometimes you just got to kick some *****. Been there done that.