RCU Forums - View Single Post - To the old salts...
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 07:11 AM
AA5BY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: To the old salts...

ORIGINAL: tryingagain

I hope you are wrong about the Eagle, it is one of my favorites and my son is currently building the Eagle 2 kit. They do seem to be sweeping all things Goldberg off the market though.
I like the look of the Wingman but I watched one of the guys at our club learn on a Stik. It worked out well for him and he has been able to dial it up a notch as he has become more experienced. If you can't find an Eagle ARF my vote would be the Stik with the 91 on it.

I am not quite sure why you would go out and buy Lipos and a charger if you have everything you need for glow on hand.

I have nothing against electric flyers as I am a firm believer in each to their own. That being said, and to paraphrase the NRA, you can have my glow set ups when you pry them out of my cold dead fingers. I love the smell, the sound and even the clean up.

Cheers

Gord
Lol... I get the love of it all... except the clean up... loving it seems a bridge too far.

I'm not into electrics... cuz I like sound... however, I love gas... cuz very little clean up.