RCU Forums - View Single Post - .12 Rigger Kits for CHEAP!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 02:14 AM
siberianhusky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: .12 Rigger Kits for CHEAP!

Take it for what ever you want, seems many people have silently been questioning this for a while. Received the PM's to prove it!
I'm just the kind of person who calls it like it is.
When I go to quote a job I expect to have to back myself up with pictures and referrals, I don't think of it as anything personal.
Show me something that is as expertly built as she seems to think she is capable of and I will humbly beg her for forgiveness right here in this thread call myself an idiot for ever doubting her superior skills, whatever.
If she is the one who has painted those boats I will give her a full double thumbs up on her painting skill, look like they easily surpass mine by a long shot. Yes I've even listened to her advise on what kind of paint to choose!
I will give people full credit when it's due, but not a second before, respect is earned not just given.
Enough of this, I found out what I wanted to know and who I'll keep listening...... to the ones who can back up the talk!
The fact is she has built 2 boats, sounds like only 1 running. Eventually she may become a good builder, it takes time to develop the skills and 2 boats do not an expert make!
You Joe may be a great builder, that doesn't make your wife one. My girls a Vet, I listen, watch and read but unless I get a Bsc, then a DVSC and pass my boards I am not a vet!