RCU Forums - View Single Post - GREAT Tank Extravaganza MORE New video added today 5-21-11
Old 04-25-2011, 06:57 PM
CustomRCmodels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GREAT Tank Extravaganza MORE New video added today 5-21-11

ORIGINAL: thecommander

Hi Willy,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post. I have not seen some of those videos in a while so it was a treat to watch them again. You are a valued asset to this hobby and I'm very happy that you joined the NEAD tank group. BE FOREWARNED.... there will be a hazing ritual that will need to be performed on you at Danville at midnight Friday, under a full moon, facing the north star, while you are wearing your one-zee footed pajamas, atop the roof of the hotel while holding a beer in one hand, a pretzel in the other hand and balancing a bottle of Gentleman Jack on your head. At this time you will be beaten with TX antennas by your fellow NEAD members and dignitaries from the rest of the tank clubs while walking over a bed of red hot 7.2 Li-po batteries. I'm sure we will all have a fine time.

PS for those of you who have not had the pleasure of making Willy's aquaintance, here is a pic from last year when he came as a re-enactor.[:-]
LM*AO !