RCU Forums - View Single Post - Coroflute biplane with Cox Baby Bee
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:19 AM
Clean

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Coroflute biplane with Cox Baby Bee

It might actually be a good place to try using the hot glue gun, but I've had better luck with Goop. I just wonder if the Hot glue is going to hold up on the days when it's in the upper 90's here.

Exocett, I find it interesting you had problems 'Navigating' on the Spadworld site. Having digitally grown up on the sites, or the other way round, I've never had problems with it, or several different platforms. Was it a personal problem, a site linking problem, or whatever. Also, are we talking the Plans site at Spadtothebone or the forum site Spadworld? Or both I guess.

I know that regardless of even having the same platform, there are times when one group of peoples manuerisms just don't jive with another groups and many of us will float in between not knowing the difference or at the very least, wondering why there are multiple sites with the same subject. Seems like you'd just go to the source instead of maybe niching something away at one site where the rest of the world may not get to.

Anyways, if you can or desire to drop me a pm and tell me what your difficulties were I'd like to see if it's something we can change or explain to make it not a problem. I'd have just sent a pm to you but as you said the site was troublesome here I thought maybe you weren't alone and others could chime in.