RCU Forums - View Single Post - Giant Model Products Introduces a 50cc GeeBee R3 ARF
Old 04-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Capt Midnight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Giant Model Products Introduces a 50cc GeeBee R3 ARF

Graphics for the R3 Gee Bee

Hi to everyone...

My graphics package from Bad Brad arrived this afternoon. Simply put, they're even better than the artwork that Brad had sent to me previously (see below), especially the "Gee Bee R3 Special" logo done in Red with a Black outline. Brad really took his time and did it right, which is why I didn't pick them up at the swap meet we attended last weekend. The quality is fantastic!

For those just getting started with this thread, these graphics are sized and scaled for the 50cc version that Gerry is importing. Brad told me the retail price to the 50cc version from Bad Brad Graphics will be $64.00 (as per the .jpg shown below). If the end-user needs changes or deletions to the artwork, the pricing will be adjusted accordingly.

For those just getting into figuring out what they want to do with their 100cc versions, Brad doesn't have a size or price yet. Send him an OEM graphics set, or call him with dimensions, and he'll work up a price for you.

Brad can be reached at:

Brad Schulz
1558 Sylmar Road
Cedarburg, WI 53012
262-377-3944
www.badbradgraphics.com

Later...B.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx72003.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	1600550