RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bob Cat Copy Falcon 120 Jet
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:39 AM
paulaus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bob Cat Copy Falcon 120 Jet

ORIGINAL: tim777jet

Really great flying Paulus, its amazing how close in you can fly the falcon, thanx for sharing Tim
haha, thanks Tim but I can not claim to be the one flying that falcon, that would be my good friend michael... AWESOME pilot, won the Top Gun award for the show..

my falcon flew about 15 flights in the last two weeks, it has gone from maiden with mike flying it, to me on a buddy box and in a matter of days off the buddy box to solo flights.. Even had a flap servo die on me sunday (the end of my flying :-() but still managed to trim it out and get it back on deck in one piece...

highlight of the whole weekend though was watching a falcon 120 flight... low and slow, full flaps with gear up down the runway, and then gear out, landed.. you would never believe it but the guy taking the photos yelled out 5 sconds before that hehad just run out of battery.. typical, no evidence but I'm going to egg him on to do it again so we have the proof..

ive got a ton of photos from the weekend and when i get a chance will put the ones of the falcons up, there are some pretty impressive photos!! heres a preview
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mj24503.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	1602859   Click image for larger version

Name:	fa85319.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	1602860