RCU Forums - View Single Post - Movies with RC
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 02:22 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Movies with RC

Also, the nitro sounds were dubbed in. The actual car was electric.

Also, I know it's not a movie per se, but they're bigger than many movies. Top Gear has had several features involving RCs. One where they RC'd a bunch of full-scale cars and raced 'em around a quarry, another where they RC'd a G-Wiz and raced it against normal RCs. First was a Hot Bodies truggy, then after that got crushed, an HPI Savage. Then in yet another episode Richard tried his hand at flying a trainer....which didn't go well. Rammed it through the side of their production office. He then contacted a more experienced pilot, who then was tasked with flying a Reliant Robin they made into a space shuttle...which didn't go well either. Then there was the time Jeremy had a toy-grade quad copter controlled via iPhone in the studio for a news segment. He proceeded to crash it in such a way that he broke the studio. All power gone. Yet another news segment features a toy-grade micro that can climb walls. They stuck it on the outside of the BBC studio building and drove it on the window behind a news broadcast I think.