RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rustler VXL or Losi Speed-T?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 11:30 PM
myposrustler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rustler VXL or Losi Speed-T?

ORIGINAL: john01374

Got to agree with dreamin. Losi is a race truck and the rusty is a basher. Rustys are heavy but they're about the strongest 1/10 scale trucks on the market. Losi's are lighter and generally not very strong because they are meant to race. That being said, if the speed-t has the same power as a VXL rusty i don't know how you would ever race it. My VXL bandit is so over powered it's not even funny but that's ok because it's a basher. I currently own a couple of losi's, and have owned about 10 total over the years and yes they are fast and handle great but they have never been strong. When I go out to the open fields I run my Losi's and assoc but if there's anything around I could hit i run my traxxas stuff. If you're bashing go with traxxas.
x2
my t4 is race and my rusty has seen more air than a 747 and crashed harder than a car on the autobond lol if you will do just a small amount of raceing and mostly bashing go for the rusty to take care of some of the handling with it put 2wd slash rear arms on it to give it a toe in and up grade the shock caps