RCU Forums - View Single Post - help on power box champion rrs
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 01:49 PM
kjb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help on power box champion rrs

Hi all looking for some confirmation from those with more experience using PB's.

Have a model with the champion rrs fitted twin receivers in it, set up with 14ch 6014s and 14mz.

I set it up with primary controls in separate power box channels with the exception of flaps which are on one matched channel, then direct from the receiver gear, brake valve, steering, plus a micro switch via a servo for lights.

Problem I have is there was an occasional glitching on the ailerons when operating rudder or brake valve. both of these were set up with mixes i.e. rudder to steering wheel brake to down elevator etc.

After a number of hrs I think I have found a problem where any channel not going through the PB that has a mix to a channel that is going through the pb appears to trigger a minor glitch ( even if mix is disabled and I then use just the joystick function to control the channel. I have now moved channel assignment around so more is on the PB using the matching but then I loose some of the mixing functions.

Anybody have seen this, perhaps I'm doing something fundamentally wrong appreciate any advice.