RCU Forums - View Single Post - help on power box champion rrs
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 03:33 PM
schroedm
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help on power box champion rrs

Keith,

Alex posted this recently. Any similarity? May be something to do with mixing across PB and RX? Although I don't think I've ever had this on dozens of PowerBoxes.

All the radio and electronics are now set up and working nicely. Had an interesting problem with the powerbox in that freshly charged 5000mah Lipo's were only reading 5.5 - 6volts on the LCD display and the display itself was heavily pixelated and difficult to read. My problem was this.........the Airpower valve takes power from both the brake and gear extensions. I had the gear plugged into the powerbox for redundancy but had the brake plugged directly into one of the receivers. The voltage to the receivers is always regulated but the voltage to the servos is selectable because of this disparity in voltages to the multi valve I had some strange issues showing on the Powerbox to cure this I simply removed the +ve connection on the brake line to the reciever and now all is good. This isn't a problem I've come across before so thought I'd share it.