RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba, or just 2.4, problems at Joe Nall?
Old 05-17-2011, 10:18 AM
g6rcteam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba, or just 2.4, problems at Joe Nall?

87 posts of them having problemsat one meetyes i am worried about it ive used 2.4 for years BUT had to upgrade to futaba because dsmx recivers wernt available and a 6 month wait for trans updats so i went back to futaba only to find out that the fast syst will be overcrowded now that the dsmx is out i think theat all the radio companys need to put less into marketing and more into research an development AMA PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT! my current radios 8fga dx7 6exa 4exa and some conquest futaba 4ch the problem i see and said was we were forced to go to 2.4 for safety and now we find more problems then ever on 2.4 bottom line we as pilots need to take control and go back to impoundiong trans and less numbers at big meetsbefore something goes wrong one time and thats the end of r.c airplanes we will all be foam fliers at top gun there were at least 100 planes and a possibillty that at one time any number of radios were on due to the working on the planes seting up radios a couple of crashes were blamed on 2.4 and a cell phone but most if not all were pilot error
i also have never had a radio hit on 2.4 or 72mhz in all my years of flying 27 knock on woodgrain