RCU Forums - View Single Post - Central NEW YORK boaters
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Blackout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Central NEW YORK boaters

ORIGINAL: advanced builder

I just looked open mono Scott,Pete's son he's going to be hard to beat. He grew up running RC boats. This is going to be a great summer. I did notice a few new faces last week on tune up day. Craig the way you drive you should do well. I'm hoping for a break-out year. I do have to run against Scott in the .21 hydro. class. and you too. I plan on having fun no-matter what happens. We can talk about it all winter. Prop isn't coming this weekend. I can pit for you. He will be missed. I was hoping to see him win the Thunderboat class. but he can pick up points if we head to Canada. It will be my first to Norther Lights RC Club. It's 5 hr's drive Bob said The Ottawa race is on my son's wedding day. They had a rain-out on there first race. but they changed it I may go It's kinda close for me up 81 an east from their. My cat may not like it. All he does is sleep 16 years old. He still goes outside for a few minutes. He lays and hides on the grape vine. But the leaves are just coming on.
Pete was glad that I entered open mono; I was the third boat to make it a class. Bob said he might show up on Sunday and run just that day, assuming that is allowed. Not so sure about crossing the border to Canada. I had some issues a few years ago trying to get back in. Your rights are no longer when you drive back to the U.S. Going to Canada is not the problem, it's coming back.

As far as placing, I just want to get the boats running and finish some races first!